Team Building For Good Causes
What better way to create team spirit than through a sense of civic responsibility, through teamwork for a common good cause? Le Baccanti will help you find the right project for the place chosen for the event to engage your team’s skills and energy. Projects are tailored to your company’s objectives, built on teamwork for a good cause, which boost team dynamics.
Create team cohesion through a community action project
Lets participants get to know each other and feel connected
Learn in situations completely different from the usual
Foster a sense of community responsibility by helping others
Depending on the venue chosen for the event, Le Baccanti will provide a list of associations with which we work to select the best activity to fit your team-building goals. A few examples:
- help restore, clean, and maintain the landscaping around abandoned historic buildings and churches
- prepare meals and snacks for people in need
- complete project in areas for children and seniors
- create vegetable gardens or bring abandoned green spaces back to life
These team-buildings for a good cause may be several hours, one day, or several days long. The team-building can be combined with food and wine events, making all the more enjoyable the team’s joined efforts to help the community.
- Suitable for groups from 10 to 100 people
- Possible in any of our destinations after contacting local associations
- The focus can be put on competition between teams.
- Certificate of appreciation with the company logo
exactly what we were looking for our incentive.
Sebastien Katch, Mckinsey & Company