The Create Your Own Dessert team-building is perfect for creating an easy, relaxed atmosphere. The Master of Ceremony introduces the game and the professional pastry-maker. The team-building can be done at one of our partner venues or a venue of the client’s choosing. Guests are welcomed by Le Baccanti’s staff and the rules of the game are explained!
La creatività a servizio del team working
La creazione di deliziose ricette
Imparare a conoscere i segreti delle tecniche di pasticceria
La capacità di intrattenimento di un motivational speaker
Guests will be asked to focus on three factors:
- Quality: A recipe that the participants will have to replicate exactly following the chef’s demo — the focus is on technique!
- Quantity: Supplied with certain ingredients and tools, each team will have to create as many mini desserts or cookies as they can.
- Creativity: With the remaining ingredients, the team will have fun coming up with an original, creative, and well presented creation, without any instructions from the chef.
This fun challenge will be an exceptional chance to put both analytic skills and creativity to the test. Each team will have specific goals to achieve and strict rules to follow. Topping off the challenge, each team will have to come up with a mini-ad or promotional campaign to introduce their creation!
Create Your Own Dessert is highly versatile and can be done in any location, including outdoor ones. In Florence, it can be done at MaMa Florence, Le Baccanti’s cooking school. It lasts about 2.5 hours.
- Suitable for groups from 10 to 250 people
- Possible in any city
- The pastry-maker certificate can be customized with your company logo.
- Recipes of the desserts made
- Creativity for better teamwork
- Making delicious recipes
- Learn the secrets of pastry making